Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lila's First Day of School



We feel so lucky that Lila got into the daycare where I work. It will be so easy to drop her off and pick her up, plus Joe and I can both go visit during the day! I start work tomorrow (eek!) so we did a couple of practice runs this week, getting her there by 7:45am, and leaving her for a couple of hours. I was also excited to learn that the babies of a couple of coworkers of mine who were pregnant at the same time are in the same class as Lila! Her first friends! Am so proud of my little girl who napped, successfully had a bottle, and was playing and smiling when I picked her up. Just those few hours must have worn her out, because she took an awesome nap when we get home. She also was asleep for the night at 7:15pm (earliest ever) and woke only twice at midnight and 4am. Not bad! Here's hoping a full day of daycare leads to a full night of sleep! Tomorrow is the real test, as not only do I have to make through a day without Lila, but a day of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment