Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dreaming to Craft

I am sitting here, surrounded by my sewing machine, a basket full of fabrics, pins, thread, scissors, and my favorite craft books. I am dying to get going on a couple of projects, first of which is the practical: refurbishing some hand-me-down cloth diapers gratefully received from my friend Amy by putting on new velcro. But I have lots of fun things planned for once I complete that...already planning fun Christmas, new baby, birthday presents. But...Lila JUST fell asleep. After fighting it all day. And starting the sewing machine stirs her. So I am hanging out. Devouring my favorite crafty mama blogs. Here are some of my favorites:
www.crafthope.com
www.peculiarmomma.blogspot.com
www.petalplum.blogspot.com
www.pinkchalkfabrics.com
www.foothillhomecompanion.blogspot.com
www.oneredrobin.com


Enjoy. When Lila wakes, and I finally get some projects done, I will share!

No comments:

Post a Comment